Your Mom's a Topic.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your Mom's a Topic.

Post  zOmBiCiDaL on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:17 pm

I WONDER IF THIS SHEBANG WORKS.
avatar
zOmBiCiDaL

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-24
Location : The Middle of Scenic Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Mom's a Topic.

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:35 pm

YOU BET IT DOES.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-24

View user profile http://brofist5.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Mom's a Topic.

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:44 pm

We're so cool. \m/ I feel special for making this :3

Admin
Admin

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-24

View user profile http://brofist5.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Mom's a Topic.

Post  zOmBiCiDaL on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:05 pm

OBBY. Anyway... Let's blow this Popsicle stand!

... (que awkward transition to Zombieland)
~

Sitting in the darkness of her electricity-deprived house, Evangeline was expecting a quiet night. Not many survivors have been through The Parish lately, let alone infected themselves. Maybe it was because of the suffocating heat wave this place was going through... The Bait had taken off her jacket, exposing her scars to nobody. She sighed, lonesome as always...
avatar
zOmBiCiDaL

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-24
Location : The Middle of Scenic Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Mom's a Topic.

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:43 pm

Loud gunshot broke the summer silence, survivor's voices heard not far away. They sounded as if they were rapidly getting closer towards the girl's home, almost trying to follow something....

Admin
Admin

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-24

View user profile http://brofist5.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Mom's a Topic.

Post  zOmBiCiDaL on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:47 pm

The Bait jumped out of her skin at the sudden noise in the distance, getting caught up in herself as she struggled to grasp her jacket she discarded. Evi tugged her jacket on with more force than would be needed any day, and forced herself up off the floor. She paused, listening to the survivors more, starting to hum softly..
avatar
zOmBiCiDaL

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-24
Location : The Middle of Scenic Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Mom's a Topic.

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Suddenly, a young man busted through the door, slamming it closed and locking it violently. Not even noticing the other person in the room, he glanced around, in hopes of finding a hiding spot before survivors made it inside as well.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-24

View user profile http://brofist5.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Mom's a Topic.

Post  zOmBiCiDaL on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Evangeline's humming got caught in her throat. She stared at the figure through the darkness, praying to whoever may be listening to make him go away, not notice her. But then it occurred to her, what if he was an infected, too? But what if he was a survivor? Cautiously, Evi started humming again, on the chance he was a survivor... Ev hadn't killed in days.
avatar
zOmBiCiDaL

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-24
Location : The Middle of Scenic Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Mom's a Topic.

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:16 pm

The boy hastily turned around, freezing up when he saw a "survivor". He gulped quietly, knowing he was screwed. He slowly held his hands up in surrender, not wanting to be killed.
A: I don't mean harm.....I won't do anything.
The infected quietly promised.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-24

View user profile http://brofist5.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Mom's a Topic.

Post  zOmBiCiDaL on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:32 pm

She hummed for just a bit longer, before letting it die. She could see his elongated tongue now, and the lumps on his arm.
Evi: Keep quiet... They'll get y..ou.
Ev breathed out, trying hard to sound like a normal person, putting a finger to her lips.
avatar
zOmBiCiDaL

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-24
Location : The Middle of Scenic Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Mom's a Topic.

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:46 pm

The smoker furrowed his brow, pressing his back against the wall and doing as he was told. One of the survivors busted the door open, searching blindly around in the darkness for the infected they had been following.
N: It went in here....I can't see a damn thing!
He huffed.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-24

View user profile http://brofist5.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Mom's a Topic.

Post  zOmBiCiDaL on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:48 pm

Evangeline had to fight the urge to start humming out of pure habit. She instead brushed her bangs off her forehead, and turned to face the wall. With her back to the surivors, she'll at least hit one of them if they find out that there are infected here... Right?
avatar
zOmBiCiDaL

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-24
Location : The Middle of Scenic Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Mom's a Topic.

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:57 pm

The survivor gave up, walking away from the house and slamming the door shut behind him. The smoker sighed in relief, sliding down to sit on the floor. He was so thankful that they'd given up.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-24

View user profile http://brofist5.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Mom's a Topic.

Post  zOmBiCiDaL on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:48 am

Carefully and shyly, the Bait turned back around, studying the boy across from her.
E: I'm... Infected, too...
She murmured, placing her pause where she thought it would seem the least conspicuous. She was pulling the jacket farther than the zipper across herself protectively -- How long has it been since she's talked to an actual being...?
avatar
zOmBiCiDaL

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-24
Location : The Middle of Scenic Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Mom's a Topic.

Post  Admin on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:41 pm

A: I was kinda hoping that, considering you were helping me....
He reminded, looking over at the other infected. She didn't seem like she'd been affected by it at all.
A: ...What type of infected are you..?
He asked slowly, not wanting to offend her.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-24

View user profile http://brofist5.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Mom's a Topic.

Post  zOmBiCiDaL on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:56 pm

A part of the Bait wanted to raise a hand and say, "Come over here and I'll show you!" but another part of her decided against it.
E: I'm a ba..it.
Ev's voice broke with a small gasp in the middle of that, making her want to say a few explicit cuss words... Now her lungs hurt. Great.
avatar
zOmBiCiDaL

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-24
Location : The Middle of Scenic Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Mom's a Topic.

Post  Admin on Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:08 pm

The smoker looked worried, thinking she'd gotten hurt by some other survivors. Was that why she was camped out here?
A: What happened??
He asked hastily.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-24

View user profile http://brofist5.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Mom's a Topic.

Post  zOmBiCiDaL on Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Her eyes dropped to the floor, ashamed.
E: Nothing you n..eed to be... Concer..ned about...
Ev mumbled, not even caring about the breaks in her voice anymore. She kicked lightly at the floor -- Touchy subject.
avatar
zOmBiCiDaL

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-24
Location : The Middle of Scenic Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Mom's a Topic.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum